Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Max's 1st Birthday Fiesta!

Even though this was over a year ago I thought I'd share anyway. Max's 1st birthday weekend landed right around Cinco de Mayo so we celebrated with a Mexican themed party! I made a streamer backdrop for the photo booth complete with maracas, mustaches and a sombrero. I made flowers for the girls to put in their hair and mini burro pinatas filled with Mexican candy as party favors for the kids! My sister made these amazing invitations for the party! Check out her paper store Orange Paper Shoppe! She is so talented and makes amazing cards! She also made flags for the straws that said 'Max es uno' and cute flags to put in the cupcakes and succulents! Here are just two pictures (which I stole from her). Check out more pictures on her blog beccalovesart!



1 comment:

  1. This was such a great party! Everything you made was adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete