Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hello!

Hello Everyone! I have never been interested in blogging, but for some reason today I had the urge to create one of my own. I have been in a creative mood lately and hope to share some of that creativity with you. As I anxiously wait for my first born I have been filling my days with sewing and craft projects for my son's nursery. I am finding that I can make almost everything for the nursery without spending tons of money! Other tutorials online have given me inspiration to create some of my own! I have also been told by some friends that I should start my own blog so I can keep them informed with my life (the military has and will continue to relocate us to many places far away from all of my friends and family). So here is my attempt at a blog...I hope you enjoy! (Bare with me as I figure everything out!)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! :D You don't know how happy this makes me! Imagine my happiest face and that is it! I love this idea and I think you'll be great at this. "Mommy" blogs, especially those written by military wives, are always fascinating but for the first time, I'll actually KNOW the mommy. :) Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I love, love, LOVE your background. Whenever I see owl designs I think of you, this is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You started a blog??!!!! Love it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete